Overview of our new
and camera solutions,
interfaces of the SDK
as well as new
know-how and technologies.
OPTIMIZED TO POLARIZATION MEASUREMENT
FROM DEEP LEARNING TO MACHINE VISION
CAMERA, ELECTRONICS, AND HIGH-LEVEL MEASUREMENT SYSTEMS
NVIDIA Jetson TX2 Smart Camera - Machine Vision, Deep
Learning and customized Image Processing
- robust, climatically and thermally optimized housing
for industrial applications
- ABS offers the adaption of housing construction and
production of carrier boards
- integration of various image sensors or sensor
modules is possible on customer request
- powerful multi-GPU accelerated processor platform
(256-core NVIDIA Pascal GPU, hex-core ARMv8 64-bit CPU
complex, dual-core NVIDIA Denver 2, quad-core ARM
Cortex-A57) with scalable power consumption and operable
with up to 6 image sensors ( 4 full HD streams possible)
- Application of various programming frameworks is
possible by TensorRT as high-performance interface.
Therefore e.g. TensorFlow, Caffe2, PaddlePaddle, Chainer,
Pytorch, mxnet, theano, or Microsoft Cognitive Toolkit
can be used.
- Reduced development efforts due to usage of neural
networks, artificial intelligence, and existing
programming libraries to implement machine learning,
image processing, and intelligent control with short
time-to-market. Classical image processing can be
realized in the hardware without a PC.
- Interfaces can be customized: USB3.0 Typ A, USB 2.0
Micro-AB, HDMI, PCIe, Gigabit Ethernet, wireless
(Bluetooth 4.1, WLan 802.11ac).
- Use the possibility to implement your own image
processing with this adaptable offthe-shelf camera
concept with open programming infrastructure!
more information <<
High End 5 Megapixel sophisticated polarisation camera
- Camera is also available with 12 megapixels, active
or passive cooling
- simultaneous recording of 4 polarization directions
(0°, 90°, 45° and 135°) per macropixel with more than 80
fps (5 MP) or more than 30 fps (12 MP)
- • Special software for real time video display and
- Digital freely programmable opto-decoupled
inputs/outputs (2× each)
- 1× TTL trigger input (fast), USB3.1 Gen 1 interface
- Application fields: Detection of scratches and
surface defects, detection of mechanical stress in glass
or plastics, suppression of light reflection, separation
of foreground/object and background, contrast
enhancement with low dynamics or shadows, shape
recognition in low-contrast scenes, discrimination of
direct and reflected light, economical alternative to
Climate chamber camera for usage in extreme environmental
- cold and heat resistant camera system for a
temperature range from -40°C to +140°C
- integrated heating and special compressed-air based
- user-friendly camera control and video documentation
software K3-Studio with timer-controlled live
image recording, time stamp, image display, time lapse,
optional: event-triggered image capture
- Application fields: surveillance in production and
process monitoring in climate chamber, cooling and
dehumidifying chamber, drying chamber, biotechnology,
food and packaging industry, eyepiece imaging (e.g.
- The system comes with a specially designed control
software, special connecting hose with customer-specific
wall feedthrough, and a accessories kit containing power
supply, cable set, e-box, and frame grabber card.
- Optional: protection class IP69K, conformity to
up to 6 bar
FROM VISIBLE TO MULTISPECTRAL – FROM LED
IMAGING, LIGHTING AND MEASURING SYSTEMS FROM A SINGLE SOURCE
Measuring systems for surface analysis, laser
triangulation, 3D-scans, profile measurement
- The new laser triangulation line scanner series from
the smallest MH5 with 5 mm to the largest MH1000 with a
1000 mm height measuring range from the ABS is specially
adapted to the requirements of industrial automated,
inline 100%-inspection tasks.
- These measuring systems allow contact-free
measurements of height, length, bending angle as well as
gap analysis, diameter tests, position
determinations, location examination and profile
comparison with, for example, 1170 scans per second at a
resolution of 2048 pixels per line
- Data processing and control is possible with ABS 3D
software or via SDK or with interface to other software
environments (e.g. Halcon).
- Hardware and ABS software can be customized and
adapted as well as being integrated into existing
- The FPGA- and DSP-supported data preprocessing in
the devices ensures ressource-saving and low-latency
Special solutions for multispectral microscopy
- • The combination of a high-sensitive ABS SWIR
camera (wavelength range: 900 nm to 1700 nm) and an
infrared microscope from Seiwa makes it possible to
solve inspection tasks through various, normally
non-transparent surfaces such as MEMS/MOEMS, multi-stack
modules (3D stacks, 3D-ICs), wafers, photovoltaic, wafer
level chip scale package (CSPs) etc.
- The user-friendly camera and operating software
ImageCapture-I achieves best possible image quality
through image enhancement algorithms and correction
- SWIR cameras of the ABS can be operated via USB2.0
on any PC or notebook.
- Thermoelectric cooling (TEC) increases the
sensitivity even further.
Spectral stabilized light for high-precision lighting
- By means of current, voltage and temperature
stabilization, the SLS generates a spectrally constant
and reproducible light scene.
- The corresponding software SmartControl records
values for current, temperature and regulation and
allows convenient control of the light source
(intensity, trigger, interval operation etc.) and
evaluation / processing of the data with the PC.
- Different LED modules with different power, spectral
properties (color composition) and light intensity
distributions can be operated with the electronics.
- The LED modules are recognized automatically and can
be cooled or heated to target temperatures using
Furthermore also be excited about our
interesting innovations at our booth!
in Nuremberg, hall 4A booth 4A-100.
We are looking
forward to talking with you about the realization of
your demanding camera, image processing and electronics
tasks at the embedded world 2020!
More information and news:
Archive information Part 1 <<
>> Archive information Part
More details about our know-How and technologies in the
field of desiging digital camera systems